We are so passionate about helping our members save money on healthcare, we have $500 saved just for you. With our Individual Development Account (IDA) Health Savings Program, your savings account will be matched dollar for dollar, up to $500 (depending on funding availability).
In order to be eligible for the Individual Development Account Health Savings Program, you must meet all the requirements below:
- Must be a current Access to Healthcare Network Medical Discount Program or Dental Plus member
- All members must have also completed a free financial education program
- Nevada residents must save at least $25 per month to their Health Savings Program Account
The Individual Development Account Health Savings Program provides:
- Dollar for dollar match, up to $500, for an Individual Development Account.
IDA Health Savings monies can be spent on any medical services approved by their IDA Program Care Coordinator.
- Doctor/dentist visits and co-pays
- Over-the-counter medications and supplies
- *Pay your Access to Healthcare Network membership fees
- Medical Transportation
- Gym Membership
How to apply:
*Three ways to apply (please choose one):
- Apply at our office — 4001 S. Virginia St., Suite F — inside the Reno Town Mall
- Download and complete the application – Program Application-English or Program Application-Spanish – and mail or bring to our office.
- Call or email our IDA Enrollment Coordinator, Erla Orozco, at 1-877-385-2345 (ext. 257) or firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application – se habla español.