Pricing Office Based Procedures/Surgeries
Please do not use this fee schedule to price hospital or surgery center based procedures. Please contact our Care Coordination Department at 775-284-8989 ext. 512.
What’s included in the Office Visit Fee?
- Minor office procedures – AHN asks that any minor procedure be included in the office visit fee.
- Major office procedures – Major office procedures are charged along with the initial or established patient office visit fee. In order for the member to pay you the correct amount at each visit you have a couple different options.
Pricing In-Office Procedure
You can price in-office procedures by accessing the AHN Online Fee Schedule through the following website:
(Please do not use this fee schedule to price hospital or surgery center based procedures)
To price an in office procedure, please follow the process below:
- Enter the CPT code in question
- Define if the visit is with a primary care physician or a specialist
- Define if the visit is in the office or in the hospital
- Press “look-up” and your price will be given
- If you do not get a price or you believe the price to be inaccurate, please contact our Care Coordination Department at 775-284-8989 ext. 512
Fees Not Included in the Online Fee Schedule
- Some of the fees associated with your practice may not be found in the online fee schedule. Please consult your MOU for information about these “carve out” rates or call the Care Coordination Department at 775-284-8989 ext. 512